Enter the ecosystem of Finnish unicorns
From Espoo come the finest Finnish startup success stories. Supercell and Slush were born here. So are about a hundred startups, every year. No wonder international companies come here to find out what’s next in innovation. We know this because we help them to do so.
We work continuously with international corporations and investors and match them with the right startups, scaleups, and technologies in Espoo’s innovation ecosystem. We also help your startup to enter international markets by working together with our Finnish and international partners.
"Enter Espoo has acted extremely professionally and efficiently, allowing us to focus on our core substance. To anyone not yet involved, we highly recommend engaging with Enter Espoo!" — Jari Närhi, Business development & partners at Wellmo
How do we help you with Growth Services?
- First, we talk to the investors and corporations to know what they are looking for.
- Then, we find suitable startups and scaleups using our strong local knowledge, a vast network of partners, and digital tools like our Launchpad matchmaking platform.
- Finally, we make the correct matches in events such as our annual Knights of Nordics investor event or digital activities like our Corporate-Startup Online Weeks. Sometimes we even bring the investor/ corporation right to your doorstep.
How can your startup join our market entry events and activities?
- We work with local and Finnish partners like Aalto University, VTT, Helsinki Partners, and Business Finland. We also work with international partners like Entrepreneurship Roundtable Accelerator from New York.
- We co-organise events like Corporate-Startup Online Weeks to match international corporations and investors with startups/ scaleups.
- Sometimes, we invite a group of companies to join a delegation to a foreign market to make a bigger splash together.
Enter Espoo matched corporations with over a hundred startups online
DENSO came to Espoo for the quality startups, stayed for the quality of living
Hero image: Salla Repo