Want to know the best-kept secret in European deep tech? Here you go: Espoo is one of the leading deep tech ecosystems in Europe — and this is why you should care:
- Espoo is home to Finland's two quantum computers — built by the local players, VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland and IQM.
- The city will be the location for the Kvanttinova microelectronics and quantum piloting and development facility.
- Espoo creates the 6th most patent applications among cities in Europe.
- Almost half of the companies listed on the Helsinki Stock Exchange are headquartered here.
- Most of Finland's unicorns were born in Espoo — along with many soonicorns like IQM, Dispelix, Enfuce, and Infinited Fiber.
So, join the growing number of international companies and investors already in the know — those who have uncovered the best-kept secret in deep tech in Europe.
What do we offer you?
We offer you easy access to the fantastic mixture of business opportunities Espoo's innovation ecosystem has to offer:
"The quality of the Espoo startups is unprecedented in terms of innovation, global potential, and robustness of management in cleantech, industrial tech, digitalisation, transportation and more."
Niclas Carlsson, Founder & CEO of Founders Alliance
Top stories from Espoo
Aalto University and Murata explore new frontiers in nanotechnologies — collaboration facilitated by Enter Espoo
Time of quantum technology has come — watchmakers crafting the future